Super simple and fun way to brighten a space with your own creations.
What You Need
- Newspaper/scrap to protect your surface
- Foam & paint brushes
- Acrylic paint in assorted colour
- Terracotta pots
Nice to have:
- Painter’s tape
HOW TO DO IT
- Wash pots to ensure no dust or dirt fragments.
- Paint a base coat of white covering the outside and inner lip of the pots. Paint up to 3, depending on desired brightness. Let dry.
- Mix paints using the palette to find a colour that speaks to you and your space.
- Using a foam brush, apply to pots using in whatever texture, pattern, amount you so please!
- Use paint brushes, painter’s tape and/or dappers to add any extra details.
Check out this extremely cute how-to video by Sunset for further painted pot inspo: